In November Coloradans will vote on Amendment 66 which is being billed as "The Colorado Tax Increase for Education". Nothing could be further from the truth.
1. Where was last year’s Super Bowl
a. Tampa Bay, FL
b. Miami, FL
c. Indianapolis, IN
d. Dallas, TX
2. In what city is this year’s Super Bowl being played?
a. Dallas, TX
b. Miami, FL
c. New Orleans, LA
d. Indianapolis, IN
3, What number Super Bowl is today’s game?
a. Super Bowel 56
b. Super Bowl 41
c. Super Bowl XXVII
d. Super Bowl XLVII
e. It’s the first one ever!
4. The first play of the game from the line of scrimmage (after the kick-off) will be: ?
d. jump shot
5. Which soda company will have the first commercial after the kickoff and before the end of the game?
6. What team lost last year’s Super Bowl?
a. New England Patriots
b. Indianapolis Colts
c. Arizona Cardinals
d. Pittsburgh Steelers
7. What are the names of the head coaches for each of the Super Bowl teams playing in this years game?
a. V. Lombardi and J. Fox
b. J. Madden and J. Torre
c. J. Harbaugh and J. Harbaugh
e. S. Spagnuolo and K. Flajole
8. Which head coach in today’s game is the oldest:
a. Raven’s Coach
b. 49’s Coach
c. They are the same age.
9. What will be the result of the first coin flip?
a. It will be heads
b. It will be tails
c. It will never stop spinning
d. It will stick to the ceiling
10.Last year’s coin toss was won by the AFC. How many times in a row had the NFC won the coin toss prior to last year’s coin toss.
a. 3 times
b. 6 times
c. 14 times
e. 20 times.
11. The team that scored first last year scored how many points with the first score?
a. 7 – Touchdown
b. 3 – Field Goal
c. 6 – Touchdown (missed the PAT).
d. 2 – Safety
12. The starting Quarterback for the 49ers is the same race as whom?
a. The parents who raised him
b. Barack Obama
c. His head coach
d. The starting quarterback for the other team
13.What is the name of the trophy handed to the winner of today’s Super Bowl
a. The Super Bowl Trophy
b. The Lambert Trophy
c. The Lombardi Trophy
d. The Stanley Cup Award
14.Who was the MVP of last year’s Super Bowl?
a. Eli Manning
b. Drew Brees
c. Tom Brady
d. Aaron Rodgers
15.Who will sing the National Anthem at this year’s Super Bowl?
a. Rosanne Barr
c. Christina Aguilera
d. Alicia Keys
16. Which Quarterback in today’s game was the first rookie quarterback in league history to win two playoff games?
a. Peyton Manning
b. Tom Brady
c. Colin Rand Kaepernick
d. Joseph Vincent Flacco
17.This year’s half-time show will be performed by?
a. Last year’s winner of American Idol
e . Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
18.Which of today’s starting Querterbacks set an NFL record for most rushing yards (181) by a quarterback in a game (playoffs or regular season) in his first playoff game:
d. None of the above
19. Which one of these companies will NOT advertise in this year’s Super Bowl: (Circle all that you think will NOT advertise)
- Best Buy
- Pizza Hut
- Taco Bell
20. Who will dance around in a green suit in an advertisement for Wonderful Pistachios:
a. Will Ferrell as “Elf”
c. Santa Clause
d. Bob Newhart
e. Eli Manning
True or False: (Circle “T” or “F” after each question.)
|1. The 49ers have won 5 Super Bowls up until today.||T||F|
|2. The Referee’s are sporting black and white stripes today.||T||F|
|3. A regulation NFL football weighs exactly 1 pound.||T||F|
|4. Each quarter in a regulation NFL football game has exactly 900 seconds.||T||F|
|5. Papa John’s is offering free pizza if you correctly guess the coin toss.|
6. One of today’s teams is the first in Super Bowl history to have an opportunity to win more than 5 Super Bowls without having a Super Bowl defeat. True or False
7. One of today’s head coaches was also the college coach for this season’s first pick in the draft: Andrew Luck (Colts first pick) True or False
8. In this year’s game, if a team inserts its third-string quarterback at any time during the first three periods of play, the first two quarterbacks are not allowed back on the field. True or False
9. The coin used during this year’s Super Bowl is from Canada. True or False
10. The last trip to the Super Bowl for both of this years Super Bowl teams ended in defeat. True or False
11. In an NFL game, the away team must bring 36 balls for an outdoor game or 24 for an indoor game. True or False
12. The Ravens will not bring a cheerleading squad to this year’s Super Bowl (although, the 49ers will bring a cheerleading squad). True or False
Tie Breaker Questions:
1. Which team will win the Super Bowl____________________________
2. What will be the total score of the game (both teams)______________
Zagat recently published their list of the Best Fast Food Hamburgers in America. At Best List Blog, we have never believed that those lists published by people in New York or Los Angeles represent most of America. Therefore we took the liberty to research this for ourselves and to publish our list of the Best Fast Food Hamburgers in America.
Menu has several suggested burgers, but you can modify or “create your own”
2. Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
Served hot and fresh of the grill with a choice toppings including A1 sauce, grilled onions and jalapenos
Complete with fixings bar. Like tomatoes? Put 6 slices on your burger!
The Bacon Burger is why Wendy’s makes the list.
5. Hardees/Carl Jr.
Thick burgers, Mushroom Burgers, yes, even a burger with guacamole
Categories: Food Tags:
Can you live with 23 million out of work or just 1 big yellow bird…